Search our FAQ/New Charter University FAQs/Transfer Credits

Where should I send my transcripts?

Cathy Luna Diaz
posted this on April 13, 2012, 3:59 PM

In order to be accepted, transcripts must be official (that is, sent directly from the institution to New Charter University under seal). Prospective students should send official transcripts and foreign credential evaluations to:

New Charter University, Registrar
PO Box 7775 #79772
San Francisco, CA 94120-7775

Topic is closed for comments