Search our FAQ/New Charter University FAQs/Transfer Credits

I took courses at an institution that was accredited, but is no longer in operation. How can I get a transcript for transfer evaluation?

Cathy Luna Diaz
posted this on November 5, 2011, 10:29 PM

Contact the Department of Higher Education in the state where the school was licensed.   A list of state departments of higher education may be found on the U.S. Department of Education website by clicking here.

Topic is closed for comments